25 Aug 10 FAQ About Rinehart Dentistry Clean Team Savers Club
10 FAQ About Rinehart Dentistry Clean Team Savers Club
- Can the Clean Team Savers Club membership be combined with my dental insurance?
The Clean Team Savers Club is designed as an opportunity to receive your dental treatment exclusively at our practice for reduced fees. It cannot be combined with dental insurance or other reduced fee dental plans.
2. Is there an activation fee to join the Clean Team Savers Club?
A minimal activation fee of $75 is applied to each of the three membership options.
- What are the membership costs for the Clean Team Savers Club?
There are three membership options available for our patients. The plans begin at just $19.95 per months and increase to just $49.95 per month.
- Child Plan $19.95 per month
- Adult Plan $29.95 per month
- Perio Plan $49.95 per month
- What are the benefits to a Clean Team Savers Club membership?
With the Rinehart Dentistry Clean Team Savers Club memberships you no longer have to worry about an estimated cost of what your insurance will cover. There is no pre-authorization process, no annual maximum or deductibles to worry about, and you receive significantly reduced dental fees.
- What type of oral care is included with the Clean Team Savers Club membership?
Each membership plan offers one to two doctor exams each year, two professional cleanings (up to four Perio Maintenance Cleanings for the Perio Plan), necessary x-rays, one emergency exam each year, 20 percent off all dental services, $1,000 off ClearCorrect Orthodontic Treatment.
- How long must I wait to see if I’m eligible for a Clean Team Savers Club membership?
There are no waiting periods! You have immediate eligibility to our membership benefits.
- Do I need to adjust my family’s membership plans over time?
The membership plans are designed with three groups in mind: children 14 years and young, adults 15 years and older, and those with the presence of periodontal disease. As your children age, they will need to shift to the correct plan.
- How do I pay for my Clean Team Savers Club membership plan?
Rinehart Dentistry accepts major credit cards – Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Bank account drafts may be set up as well. Payments are set up on a monthly basis.
- How do I sign up for a Clean Team Savers Club membership?
Signing up for a Rinehart Dentistry Clean Team Savers Club membership is quick and painless! Simply visit our website, decide on the best plan for you, and fill out our simple form.
- I have other membership questions. How do I reach you?
We welcome your questions at email@example.com.